The company defined and adopted quality policy, environmental policy as an integral part of company management policy.
- The primary purpose or mission of the company is the service of the development and production and sale of metal elements of the railway network for metal internal and external equipment, metal fabrication, railway electrification, lock making and metal machining.
- The company’s direction, which is to increase market share and acquire new customers,
- The basic vision of promotion and improvement, which is to establish innovations and new technological processes in practice and thereby enhance the quality of products and services, and improve productivity,
Basic principles state that environmental management and employee safety and health are among the highest priorities in the company,
- The objective is that the company will achieve the best results in the production of goods and provision of services on optimal use of basic and ancillary materials with the least possible burden on the environment.
- The objective is that the company will achieve the best results in the production of goods and the provision of services, while avoiding the potential risks of employee injury or health problems.
- In accordance with the company’s commitment to quality management, environmental protection and safety and health risk management of employees in performance, we implement the following activities to continuously improve the management system:
Compliance with legal and other requirements in the field of quality, environmental management and health and safety at work for industrial activities and services,
- We set real quality objectives, environment as well as Osh objectives, for which we try to realize them,
Provide appropriate and adequate resources, including training, to achieve permanent compliance with set policy and objectives
- Assess company performance in relation to policy and objectives and find ways to improve quality management, environmental management.
- There is a process of evaluation and review of the management system, along with determining opportunities for improvement of the system, and greater efficiency in terms of quality, environmental management and health and safety at work.
- Inform and collaborate with stakeholders (customers, suppliers, neighbors, employees, government and administrative bodies…).
- In the field of quality management as well as environmental and ocean management.
- We are committed to meeting product quality requirements, continuously reducing the adverse effects of our activities on the environment, emphasizing rational use of energy, waste management, and improving the work environment and a focus To prevent the risk of employees with. On preventive action and improvement.